Copyright 2011 Peter Wilmot Architects
© Copyright Peter Wilmot Architects
We offer exntensive experience in a range of areas in both residential, commercial and agricultural. Please see our Portfolio pages for examples. To the right we have briefly listed some examples of what we do.
Need some advice on a specific project or scheme? Please do not hesitate to contact our office where we will be able to discuss your requirements in more detail.
- NEW BUILDS; Large or small we can help you realise your new building, whether it be a house, agricultural building, outbuilding or annex. With a vast range of experience in all sizes of new build we can offer the right advice and knowledge to aid you.
- RENOVATIONS & ALTERATIONS; sometimes all an existing building needs is a little tender loving care! With a wide range of experience in renovating existing spaces we can help you realise a spaces true potential.
- EXTENSIONS; if you don't want to move but require a little extra space an extension can transform an existing area and give you exactly what you require.
- LISTED BUILDINGS; doing any sort of work to a listed building can become very complicated. There are specific rules and regulations which apply to these. Knowing what is possible and what will fit in with the existing features of a listed building is vital in ensuring a project runs smoothly and has the desired effect.
- RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENTS; from new single or multiple plot housing schemes through to full residential appartment schemes we have a great deal of experience in working with both private Clients and Developers in achieveing the desired outcome.
- COMMERCIAL; We have a wide experience in the commercial sector including modern factory units, high street shops, supermarkets and more recently offices and car showrooms.
- AGRICULTURAL; Historically we have designed and overssen the construction of numerous agricultural storage barns together with horse riding facilities which include a menage.